Thursday, December 23, 2010
Which one?
What time is it? 2:35 am. What am I doing? Good Mom did not drink 2 Cokes between 10 and 12 pm and went to bed early to keep the encroaching, debilitating migraine at bay. Good Mom zipped into certain department stores while in the "big town" today to finish up some late Christmas shopping instead of just going through the Taco Time drive-thru. Good Mom sweetly thanked her husband for doing the grocery shopping and decided to let the comment about effective use of time and gas slide. Good Mom sledded with the three eldest instead of nursing the youngest to sleep inside of her friend's clean and inviting house and did not fall asleep herself, leaving her friend to watch 12 kids by herself. Good Mom cleaned up the kitchen and put away the non-perishables left out after the first round of putting away aforementioned groceries. Good Mom has already wrapped the Christmas presents for this year and is coolly mixing up the Royal Icing for the promised-since-the-beginning-of-the-monthgingerbread house. Bad Mom, of course, did the opposite of all of those things and is sitting here mildly buzzing on too much caffeine (and by mildly, I mean my arm and shoulder are twitching). Ah well, January is a new and Coke-free year, husband's subversive little addictions(which have become mine) be darned. Wanna see some pictures of our life in December thus far? FB friends can also view these pics there. Or not. Something is wrong with my computer, or skillz, or both. Arghhhh. Why does Blogger do that?!! Someday I'll get the hang of it mates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I hate when bad mom shows up :) Everyone, including me, is so much happier when good mom sticks around. Oh well. Sometimes good mom needs a break.
ReplyDeleteHope you had a fantastic Christmas! I was so excited to see a new post!
Love ya!